Be Kind With Yourself
Simple acts of kindness have the power to shift a sagging mood, drawn face, or dampened spirit. Why not use this wonderful natural pick-me-up to your advantage?
“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.”
– Lao Tzu
All it takes is a change in focus
Give to yourself what you give to others. Kind self-acknowledgment is helpful when you feel depleted, insignificant, or in the throws of negative self-talk.
When your self-talk is less than loving, you are not living in the right story about who you are authentically and it shows externally. A lack of self-kindness leaves your face looking pinched, taut, tight. No amount of moisturizer will hide the stress lines associated with dimming your light.
Use feminine power to give yourself a facelift.
One Minute Lipstick and Soul Beauty Refresher
- * Turn your gaze inward, toward your heart. (Imagine gazing into the eyes of someone you deeply care about and who needs to know they matter.)
- * Imagine your heart to be welcoming.
- * Take a moment to receive, feel the warmth of your heart.
- * Breathe deeply a couple of times.
- * Then quietly say the words, “YES, I am worthy of kindness.”
- * For more impact, put your hand over your heart.
Activate the power of feminine presence.
To further strengthen the feminine, I invite you to integrate the following intent into a daily power of presence practice by saying the words,
“I show myself the kindness I give to others or wish others would show me.”
EXCELLENT. You are beautiful. Repeat this beauty refresher as needed.
More About Your #1 Beauty Refresher.
The one-minute beauty refresher instantly creates a re-frame for the way you hold yourself. The action of turning toward yourself, as opposed to looking outward and waiting for others to fulfill your heart’s desire is a sure-fire authentic confidence builder.