Woman and Self-Care
What you will receive …
Your woman and self-care email gift contains an easy-to-do three-step process. The intent of the process is to bring you into a state of mindful awareness with a focus on Woman and Self-Care.
Live like you matter.
When time is short, and you’re preoccupied, it isn’t easy to reflect, care for yourself. The idea of woman and self-care slips your mind.
Relax. We’re here with support. Please accept our complimentary gift.
Allow yourself to be guided through a mini, sixty second, woman-self-care practice.
The key is …
With a focus on woman and self-care, you can evaluate your woman-self priorities.
Accept ease …
Your gift is a gentle reminder that YOU matter.
One simple gesture …
Open the email, and voila, we’ve got you covered.
Once the email is opened, depending upon your time frame and desire, there are many choices from which to develop your woman and self-care practice.
Here are some options:
1. Take a beauty break. Gaze at the photo in the email intended to soften the stress edge. This is a quick little beauty ritual that automatically takes you out of your head. The shift in focus promotes a change in the state of being.
2. As you would test a beauty product to see if it is right for you, read the Woman and Self-Care prompts (Pause Observe Process) found in the email.
3. Notice which prompt resonates with you the most. Make it yours.
4. To develop an advanced practice, follow in the sequence of the woman and self-care prompts. Practiced together, they fortify strength and connection with your woman-self.
5. . Allow yourself to receive, to be cared for to balance the constant act of giving.
6. Imagine cultivating a beauty ritual. Return often to the woman and self-care prompts.
“Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.”
To receive monthly complimentary Self-Care Tips
Note: Although light-hearted, your self-care gift is founded in principles of mindfulness, emphasizing honoring the feminine, especially the woman-self. Women report that reading the emails promotes conscious awareness of the power and beauty innate within the feminine.
Many are surprised how honoring the feminine does not reduce their capacity to think clearly—quite the opposite. Practicing presence brings clarity and self-confidence into focus.